lazy blogger

donno y, i am such a lazy blogger that always i need somebody's blogs to get inspired to write...........if my last blog was created after reading ashwin's blog,this time the ignitor is bhargavi's blog.......anyway as long as there are other bloggers around, i can hang around!well........i am into my 4th day of the spring break.Ah! just 5 for days to go before the battle resumes!(i hate schooling).my employer didnt give me 40 hrs during break"(in a way its good, sicne i find it tough to spend even 20 hrs there).I have an advise for all u employees.....when u whine abt long working hours, just remmebr that spneding long hours without doing anything is equally difficult.today evening also planning to play cricket in sigma sigma commons for the 3rd day in a stretch.I am high in confidence after a good performance with the ball yesterday given that i was pathetic on the first day.had the wicket been half a foot more taller, then i wud have ended up with 3 wickets in my kitty.......never mind,sometimes near misses are as cherishable as comprehensive achievements.

AVS
(i felt that i need a pen name for my blogs.......so hereafter it will be AVS)

0 comments: